Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Of Finals and Convertables

A blog in bullet points and dot dot dots...

- Finals are done, I have a whole 2 weeks until summer classes start. Loving that...
- I think i might have actually passed Spanish. Thats pretty awesome...
- Its lightning out, I love lightning...
- I Mormon missionary approached me today, I asked him what he thought about Mitt Romney, he said he is not allowed to watch television so he doesn't really know, that was kinda funny...
- I drove home with the top down enjoying the beautiful weather, then sitting at my computer, i heard the unmistakable patters of rain outside my window, oh rain i thought, how nice...FUCK!!!, and i ran out to my rain soaked car and put the top back up amidst rain, lightning and hail, i am an idiot...
- So yeah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

morman label=awesome

you are such a beach boy rockin' the convertible. happy summer*

Anonymous said...

I saw you on the Ford Parkway Bridge *this* weekend looking very beach boy.