Friday, May 04, 2007

Good Weather

The forecast for this weekend looks great. All grey clouds, rain and misery. I only wish it was going to be 20 degree colder. While the rest of you are sitting around stuck to the TV, or reading dumb books instead of playing outside, I will be in front of the computer, my healthy tan fading back to February White, bleached by the glow of computer screen, writing another miserable paper about some miserable dead political theorist. All least my own misery will be ameliorated by the knowledge that no one else is outside playing in the sun, enjoying a beautiful spring day. Misery <3 company

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit being so melodramatic. You could write your Modernity paper elsewhere, like the onion, instead of sitting on your ass at home and moping. Although, I do think its funny that the song I was just listening to correlates with your post.

Anonymous said...

yeah, and it makes it much less painful to be at work on monday. wait?! you are not at work. nevermind.

Anonymous said...

how are finals going?
you know, the weather was beautiful on mayday.