Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Because I Don't Want to Study

Latest Random News:

- I bought a bike from my buddy Carl over at Everyone Is Dumb It is one of those hip single speed bikes. Its super light, very fast and my chances of making it to the age of 24 are slim. I love to go fast and I am an idiot. It doesn't look good folks.

- I am the newest employee of Dakota Jazz Club. This my first real job in the restaurant biz and I am excited. My friend Melinda over at My Roommate Has a Beard has some experience in the resturant biz and has been cluing me in. According to her working at a restaurant is like high school but with even more sex and cocaine. This job is gonna be fucking awesome.

An actual reproduction of a text message conversation between Melinda and I after I scored the job:

Me: Got the job at the Dakota. Holla!

Mel: Yes! Awesome, congrats! When do u start? I can't wait for all the coked-up sex hi-jinks stories! When do we celebrate?

Me: Me and the boss just did 4 grams off the snare drum and I feel like god. i love this job!

Mel: OMG, so dude im totally in class right now, the teach is lecturing and I just burst out laughing. So great.

Me: Yes!

- I just bought a iPod Shuffle. It's awesome, and I love it. I am not a fan of consumerism or brand names but if Apple made cliffs I would probably jump off 'em. That doesn't make any fucking sense. My friend Sarah over at Sarah's MySpace Blog has the exact same model and color (orange).

- My friend Frances over at Frances Lost in Space is in Venezuela being a total bad ass doing bad ass shit. She is 22 years old, in the middle of the Venezuelan jungle near the border of Colombia teaching University level classes on socio-economics and getting harassed by the government (actually more harassed by bed bugs then the government but yeah... a total bad-ass)

Thats enough for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apple does make cliffs, and they are totally rad to jump off.

Sweet post, I'm rolling with laughter!